In this course, you will develop and fundamental understanding of how to use Adobe Animate CC to create artwork, animations and simple interactive features.
You’ll learn how to create new projects, draw with all the available tools, manipulate objects, create different kinds of animations, refine those animations, import images in from other applications, create interactive features without any programming knowledge, and learn how to effectively publish your project for the web.
During the course, you will be familiarised with the application’s interface, navigational controls, and with workflow techniques and keyboards shortcuts to increase your speed and proficiency.
Why Adobe Animate and what does it allow me to do?
Animate CC (previously known as Flash) is widely used in the creative industry to develop engaging projects through integrating video, sound, graphics, and animation. You can create original content in Animate CC or import assets from other Adobe applications such as Photoshop or Illustrator. Animate CC allows you to quickly design animation and multimedia, while also having the option to use code to integrate sophisticated interactivity.
You can use Animate CC to generate graphics and animation assets to build innovative and immersive websites, advertising banner, stand-alone applications for the desktop, or to create animation videos.
With extensive controls for animation, intuitive and flexible drawing tools, and output options for HD video, HTML5, mobile apps, desktop applications, and Flash Player.
Who is this course for?
For those with no prior knowledge of Adobe Animate CC who are looking to learn the basics of the application.
It’s assumed that you have none or not much experience or knowledge of Adobe Animate CC before taking this course. However, you should have a basic working knowledge of the operating system you will be using while attending the course (either Microsoft Windows or Apple Mac OS).
Typically, the course runs from 9:00am - 4:00pm (your time), with an hour lunch break and two short breaks. However, we can be flexible on this.
The number of days the course will take depends on the number of people taking part. But typically for an individual person, the course lasts 1.5 to 2 days.
Setting up Animate Projects
- Creating a new Animate document
Getting Accustomed to the Interface
- Identifying parts of the user interface
- Select Workspaces, create and save custom Workspaces
- Navigation and zoom controls
Artwork Creation and Drawing Tools
- Drawing shapes: Rectangle Tool, Oval Tool, Polystar Tool
- Object drawing mode and shape primitives
- Shape manipulation
- Free Transform Tool
- Working with layers
- The Pencil Tool
- The Brush Tool vs The Paint Brush Tool
- Vector brush libraries
- Width Tool
- Text and fonts
- Working with and applying colours
- Creating and customising Gradients
- Timeline controls and customisation
- Shape Tweens
- Previewing working projects
- Adding pauses to your animation
- Classic Tweens
- Applying easing
- Creating a custom ease
- Creating an image slideshow
- Nested animations
- Working with sound
- Animation clipping masks
- Animating with the bone system
- Motion Tweens
- Applying easing on Motion Tweens
- Motion guides
- Applying and creating Motion Presets
Symbols and Library
- Creating symbols and instances
- Editing symbols
- Editing individual symbol instances
- Bitmap images and adjusting their quality
- Converting bitmaps into vector
- From Photoshop
- From Illustrator
- Creating buttons
- Applying actions to buttons
- Code Snippets and Actions panel
- Creating a micro website
- Publishing Settings and publishing the project
- Exploring file formats
- Image spite sheets and image compression
- Exporting project as image, video, or animated GIF
If you're interested in this course, then press the Apply Now button below and fill in the enquiry form to get in touch. We can then discuss the solutions to fit your training needs and the costs involved.